Friday, April 13, 2018

Just Finished the Script for the CCR

Alright so, I just finished writing the script for the CCR last night and that means that I'm still on schedule. Im planning on having the CCR being around 7 to 8 minutes long in an interview format. In order to get the that 7 to 8 minute mark, I tried to get the answer to each question around 250 words long. I got this number by reading an article in the same speed that I would read the answers to the questions in the CCR. I read for about 2 minutes and then highlighted everything I read and copied and pasted it into a Word document where I did a word count and got it around 250 words long. The part of finding out how much to write and say was what I was worried about the most as might not be able to reach the certain time range. However, writing the script was easier than I thought it would be, as there was plenty of things for me to write about for each of the 4 questions. This is probably going to be my last post besides the CCR and the film opening itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is the final version of my CCR You can view it on Google Drive here and on YouTube here