Sunday, April 8, 2018

How the Actual Filming Went Down

In my previous post I talked about how Farjad and I set up my iPhone in a certain way so that it was at the perfect height and angle for the shots using random objects we found throughout the room. However, I never discussed what happened after we got the phone set up. Well, at first we wanted to practice our lines before we even started recording on the phone, so we went to the desk and did our best at reciting and memorizing the lines. Normally, anchors have the script of whatever they're talking about on the desk, so we didn't try too hard in remembering what we're gonna be saying in its entirety. After practicing for a few minutes we started the recording and naturally, it took several tries before we finally got a video where we sounded near perfect. After trimming the beginning and the end of the recoding down a bit, it lasted 52 seconds long. Farjad and I both thinks this length is perfect because in our storyboard, we wanted about half of the film opening to be the part where the main protagonist is practicing, then gets hurt, and the other half to be portion with the TV show and the main protagonist watching the TV show on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is the final version of my CCR You can view it on Google Drive here and on YouTube here