Saturday, April 7, 2018

My iPhone's Makeshift Tripod

So I think that Farjad and I are done filming the TV show and it definitely wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, which was very surprising. However, there was one task that we had to do that was pretty difficult to do; setting up the makeshift stand for my iPhone. It took at least 20 minutes of us finding anything we could in the room we were filming in and trying to put it together in a way so that my iPhone wasn't moving and having stuff in the shot that wasn't supposed to be there. We used some random objects we found in the room like door stops, tape dispensers, and VHS tapes to try to get my iPhone at the perfect angle and height for the shot. The setup that worked the best ended up having my iPhone being propped up by two padlocks, which was placed on top of three VHS tape cases in order to get it at the right height. Sorry, I was going to include a picture of the setup, but we forgot to get a picture of it with Farjad's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is the final version of my CCR You can view it on Google Drive here and on YouTube here