Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Plan for the Rest of the Week

Alright, so tomorrow Farjad and I are planning to go and film the TV show. We're going to wear suit jackets, dress shirts, and maybe ties to make it seem like we are actual broadcasters in our made-up show. The script is also done by the way, and it's approximately 50 seconds long as we both acted it out a few times. Hopefully, once I'm done trimming the videos from the portion of the opening where the main protagonist is practicing the length is close to a minute and ten seconds so it could be as close to two minutes as possible.

On the weekend, Farjad and I are going to get with our actor playing the protagonist and we're going to film the scene where the main character is sitting on the couch watching the TV show. This shouldn't be too hard as we really just need our actor to sit on the couch and watch the show when we put it on the TV.

Next, the editing is going to take place after school Monday or maybe even Sunday if everything goes as planned. I not really sure if the editing is going to be challenging. I'm thinking that the hardest part is probably going to be trying to match all the sound we're having in the practicing scene to the best of our abilities. Hopefully it isn't too hard, but if it is I think Farjad and I are capable of figuring out a way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is the final version of my CCR You can view it on Google Drive here and on YouTube here