Sunday, April 1, 2018

Getting Ready to do the TV Show

Ok, Farjad and I have begun to start on a script for the sports talk show. Like I've said before on my previous posts, the sports shows that we want to base our show on usually have two anchors that discuss various topics in the sports world. The show that best represents this in my opinion is "First Take," as it has two anchors who discuss topics and sometimes get into arguments over certain issues. However, in our script, it would probably be best to make our two anchors agree on the matter of our main protagonist's injury being severe and that the timetable to return is unknown. By having our anchors agree, it gives the audience the feeling that the injury is very serious and there will be a long, hard road to recovery since both of the anchors agreed without any question.

For the actors for the sports talk show, I was thinking that Farjad and I would just play the role of the two anchors. We would probably wear a dress shirt, tie, and suit jacket as all of these are commonly worn by people in sports talk shows. I don't think that we would have to memorize the script either as in real life, anchors in sports talk shows have papers about the topic they're going to be discussing. Once we get done with the script, Farjad and I are planning on filming the TV show this week or this weekend at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is the final version of my CCR You can view it on Google Drive here and on YouTube here