Friday, March 16, 2018

Film Opening Storyboard Part 2

Ok so now Farjad and I finished part 2 of the storyboard which means that its all done. In total, we used 13 notecards for the storyboard, with 8 notecards for the flashback sequence and 5 notecards for the moment when the film opening switches to present day. I think that its a pretty good storyboard and both Farjad and I have a clear understanding of what the film opening is going to be on. The picture is kind of blurry again so I'm just going to explain notecards 9 through 13 as the previous ones I've explained in my last post.

The camera just switched from the view of the runner in pain after getting injured, to a close up shot of him in the dark laying on a couch. The audience can see the light from the TV reflecting off his face as well. The next shot is one of the injury, as the camera shows his leg (either in a cast or a boot) reclined up in the air. Now an over the shoulder shot is going to be shown. The audience will be able to see the back of his head and the back of the couch, while some of the TV is shown, too. Then, a shot of the actual TV show will be shown. The TV show will have two hosts discussing how severe the injury to the runner is. Finally, the last shot of the film opening will be a graphic listing all of the runner's accomplishments shown on the TV show. It'll include things like his recruiting rank, scholarships, and records that he holds. After this, the film opening is going to end. I think that it'll be around two minutes, but Farjad and I can definitely put something in or take something out to get it closer to the 2 minute timeframe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is the final version of my CCR You can view it on Google Drive here and on YouTube here