Friday, March 2, 2018

The Film Opening Idea

Ok so, Farjad and I came up with a pretty good idea for the movie. We want to follow a star high school athlete that is the best in the nation in the sport that he plays. The athlete has many scholarships from many prestigious universities and his future is looking very bright. However, towards the end of the season, the athlete gets a gruesome injury that makes everyone wonder if he'll be as good as he was before, let alone if he'll ever be able to play the sport again.

For the particular sport that this athlete plays, I was thinking about having him run track and field. I run track myself so I already have a uniform for whoever plays this character. It also isn't that hard to find a track to film on incase we want to recreate our character winning many races. I have crutches, in case we want to include some shots of our athlete injured, too. Overall, there are so many ways we can take on this project and its exciting to think the different aspects that we could include in it. I'm going to see if I can research some techniques that are commonly used in the kind of film opening that Farjad and I are making.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is the final version of my CCR You can view it on Google Drive here and on YouTube here